Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cosplay with My Heart

I'm not sure how Josh found this, but I'm so glad that he shared it with me! At first it was just a link saying "You like Bruno Mars, right?" and my answer was yes, so when I was catching up on videos, I watched it. OMG, I LOVED it!! I hope you do too!

To all the gamer geeks...and especially the gamer geek girlfriends and wives!



8 comments:

  1. Love it! Especially the giant white rat... hahahahahahahahaha.

    Cosplay is just dress up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I couldn't stop laughing at that point!

    Yes, but not everyone gets it. I still remember Josh standing up in his Artemis outfit...it was hysterical! Maybe that's why the white rat was so funny in that video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA~ so funny! Love the rat!

    Not sure why you dedicated it to geeks... Technically geeks are: "a peculiar or otherwise dislikable person, esp[ecially] one who is perceived to be overly intellectual".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should change that to the gamer geeks. Josh and his friends refer to themselves as gamer geeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What font do you use on your blog? I saw a different font for a moment there.

    and yeah, if they call themself geeks it's not degretory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um...I'd have to check the name of the font. I played with the layout yesterday. :)

    Oh no, I never use the term "geek" as a derogatory term. I lovingly call myself geek all the time! Besides Josh said it was good "gamer geek" is right. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Current Fonts are Walter Turncoat for the page text and Rock Salt for the titles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Walter Turncoat font looks like all caps, but it's not...I chose it because it looks like how I usually write. I've change it to Coming Soon right now...going to give it a try. I just wanted something different.

    ReplyDelete