Thursday, August 11, 2011

Attack of the Visas!

I'm pretty sure everyone is familiar with Visa Card's slogan "Visa, it's everywhere you want to be!" and while I can't claim credit for "Visa Dog," (the dog is everywhere that you want to be)that goes to my dear friend Sarah, it has been a term that's been in high use lately!

Calleigh's been my shadow...wherever I go, there she is! It's not always a problem, except on laundry day or when trying to move boxes or big cleaning...but that's the thing...I'm trying to get de-cluttered but whenever I try to clean, she's in my way. So sometimes we just need to stop so Visa Puppy can settle and have some more ice water...that's when I'll try to jump up and get back to whatever I'm doing! Needless to say it's taking much longer to do anything.

What I am going to claim credit for is "Visa Husband!" Josh has a knack for just stopping and thus causing a road-block. Now when it happens that Visa Husband and Visa Puppy are in the same room...it's usually a dead end and I have to back up and go around...unless we're all in a room together with only one doorway, then it's just crazy!

4 comments:

  1. We had some more road blocks this morning, so I told Josh about my post...he just looked at me and slowly shook his head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember Visa's slogan at all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once I heard it again, I remembered it...and it just fits so very well.

    ReplyDelete