Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Things!

I love gift cards, they're always great because then you get to go shopping! A friend of mine was talking about getting her gift cards from Swagbucks, so I had to ask. Basically it's a website where you play games, do surveys and do internet searches (among other things) for which you get points. With those points, you can redeem for items in their store, entries into sweepstakes...and...you guessed it, gift cards!!

I've been a member for awhile but I lagged on doing much with it when I was battling the cancer, so a few days ago I went back in and found that I had enough points for $10 worth of Amazon gift cards! Score!!

I'm so excited that I'm telling everyone about it. I'm an avid computer user, especially lately with current projects, so I try to score about 30 to 40 points a day and if that holds, ten days later, another gift card!

So, if you're interested: SWAGBUCKS

2 comments:

  1. I might have to try... I'll see how E does.

    Like your new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my first two gift cards (they send you the codes through your email at their site) and added them to my Amazon account. I'm still waiting on the third and working towards my forth. Plus they've added some new ones (Dell for example) and I sent an email suggesting Walmart. :)

    Thanks for the new layout love! :D

    ReplyDelete