With the cancer battle finally past us, we (and myself especially) are ready to move forward and seek much more fun and happier endeavors!
Now that the snow is melting Calleigh is just chomping at the bit to start our daily walks again...however I'm still recovering from surgery and I'm going slower...but we were able to do one short walk...and I admit, it felt great to be able to do it! Afterwards, I was exhausted...and so was Calleigh but she was very happy too!
Also the new year brings Tax Season...and we look forward to getting some new toys, after all, I think we deserve them. On my list is a new camera, so I've been looking off and on...but I don't know much except that I like point and shoot style with some good zoom! Considering my last camera only had 3x zoom, just about anything will be better. And there's always the need for more art stuff...but I'm having trouble with that since I haven't drawn in awhile...but heck, not much of anything happened last year...so I'm debating getting a carton of sketchbooks! I've always wanted one but I also think that it would be affirming to get them and plan on filling them...a bolster to my creative confidence that this year will be definitely more fun!
Go for the carton of sketchbooks. I'll buy three off of you. (one for me, one for Teddy and one for Ethan.)
ReplyDeleteIt will be fun doing a photography club. Dad's into photography, so if your dad is too, maybe we can have a nice little club.
I think you can just give me a sketchbook.
ReplyDeleteI want toys.
E-I'm still looking at sketchbooks, but it does seem like a good idea to me.
ReplyDeleteMy dad wants to try photography, he and I were going to go in on a camera together...we're still talking, and he just laughs about me taking pictures of "the dog."
K-Maybe I will! ;) We all need some toys.